Monday, October 03, 2005

The moral police is back. Telling us what to do and what not. What we can say and what we can't.
They want to burn down poets who use names of body parts in their poetry. Some others want to sue them.
They don't like women drinking. or dancing. or thinking.
People can't talk about pre-marital sex. Actually, they shouldn't even talk about sex.
I keep wondering who the they are, and how far away I am from them.

Vagina. Cunt. Breasts.
My vagina. My cunt. My breasts. Each one.
Sue me.

3 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger Citrus said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Citrus said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Citrus said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home