Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I love hands. They’re probably my favorite part of the body. I distinctly remember some of the hands I’ve most liked.

BI had beautiful hands. Long slender fingers that moved deftly. Those are the type I imagine when people talk of the hands of an artist. Allowing for the slightest bit of feminity to escape.
MX had soft, stocky, white ones. They refused to let the masculinity that the rest of body concealed, hide any further. They also moved very well.
WP has firm hands. Very firm. Refusing to let go. Their grip must be quite absorbing.

My hands are fun. They’re incredibly rough with a lot of lines. My fingers are disjointed, and provide for a good conversation piece with their various ways of movement. A piece of lead which got stuck into one of them when I was 7, also helps. My hands always allow me to peek into zones of masculinity, every time the gender of my body begins to overpower me.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! nice...

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like memory, inevitably hands stores personal history in little ways. Slim artistic hands dancing a ballet, giving commentary on what is being said. Or crossed arms, hidden hands telling more than person wants to reveal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home