Monday, October 11, 2010

Its been the strangest period of my life. I don't believe I belong anymore.
There have been wonderful songs in black and white that seem kind even when they talk of heartbreak.
There have been songs that spread themselves through genres.
Yet in the end it seems to come back to silence. Those uncomfortable silences.
And then my own voice seems like it has no belonging.

Except laughter. Its the only part that still belongs. Perhaps because its the only part that can't be let off.

The Mad Girls Love-Song plays.
How do I manage to make so many of them up inside my head?

Side step note- Take this post a few years back, you should get some splendid grapes.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger 100hands said...

We are in similar looking boats. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home