Saturday, July 02, 2005

Not a very long walk they tell me. Not a very long walk. Its merely up the mountain. Easy for them to say. Im the one wearing their jewellary. Pride of the nation. All our riches. You are our queen. Give it a powerful name and the act of insolence becomes one of respect.

This gold is repulsive. Yellow and ugly like the damn sun. They don't let me talk. Cut of my tongue when I used my first curse word. that was three yeas back. Before I was made queen. Of course, they'd choose me. how much harm can one do without a tongue?

The pure virgin. Untouched. Innocent, they call me. I look at the four men behind me. My protectors. Made sure I remained pure. Innocent. Of course they would. It would kill each one of them if I was to be touched by any other. They protected my body. Peed around my body as if to mark their territory.
Laid their protection on my every part. Protection. Imprints. Fucked me till I came. They did.
Of course, I remained a virgin. For I could never talk about it.

We're close to the top. Their finery cover every inch of my othewise naked body. People behind watch with awe. They've made a bloody ceremony of it. Of their desire to have me killed before my tongue grows back.

The loud chanting begins. Prayers to the Gods. I walk to the burning flames. Just one more step. I need the courage. It can't be worse than the man who tactlessly stuffed six of his fingers inside me.

Virginial. I laugh. My final laugh.

The voice of the prophet came out loud,' When the virginial queen is given to the Gods, the rains will fall'

And the clouds opened up their insides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home