Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm having a strange emotion-overload. I feel great amounts of love, not directed at anybody. I need to tell somebody that I want them. I need to show. Il just have to go the other way around, show it to someone I don't have anymore, which wil lead to annoying sensations of depression and moments where I will live in the past. It is not a beautiful world.

I was told that someday I will find someone who I'l want to sleep with, even after knowing them. I sure hope so.

3 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger 100hands said...

Dark Mavis. :)

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Murphy said...

This is Prem and I like him very much.
Prem, this is the author and I like her very much.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger . said...

New people please me :)
New people who Anuva likes please me even more :):)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home